We are always glad to receive enquiries from those interested in getting married at St John the Baptist. It is a beautiful church in the heart of the village.
For further information and advice do contact us or call Isabel Chalmers on 07762 616111
or go to https://www.yourchurchwedding.org
The law allows you to be married here if at least one of you:
▪ is resident in the parish
▪ has been regular in worship over at least six months
▪ was baptised or confirmed here
▪ has ever lived in the parish for six months or more
▪ has at any time, regularly attended worship here for six months or more
▪ if one of your parents has lived for six months or more in your lifetime or has regularly
▪ if your parents or grandparents were baptised or married here
▪ or you have been granted a special licence, issued only through the Archbishop of Canterbury’s Faculty Office.